1. Dhani Rewards Program offer is valid for existing qualifying clients who successfully refer a new Dhani Stocks account.
2. Free Stocks will be credited only if the referred Dhani Stocks account is approved and the Stocks are claimed through the Dhani Stocks platform.
3. Limit one offer per qualified referral with a maximum of one account per referred client.
4. Free Stock will be credited to the enrolled account within approximately one week after the bonus is claimed.
5. Free Stocks that are not claimed within 60 days may expire.
6. Shares won through Dhani Rewards cannot be sold until 2 trading days after the stocks are granted.
7. Dhani Stocks reserves the right to change the offer terms or terminate the offer at any time without notice.
8. The offer is limited to one per account, with no more than one account enrolled per customer.
9. The offer is not transferable, saleable, or valid in conjunction with certain other offers of Dhani Stocks and is available to Indian residents only.
10. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Dhani Stocks affiliate; members of their household; and employees of any Dhani Stocks regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible.
11. Dhani Stocks may decline requests to enroll in Dhani Reward Program at its discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
12. The Free Stocks is one share selected randomly from Nifty50, when the bonus criteria are met, from Dhani Stocks Rewards’s inventory of settled shares held for this program.
13. The Dhani Rewards platform displays approximate odds of receiving shares from particular companies at the time the screen is generated. These odds do not necessarily reflect the odds of receiving stock in those companies at the time the stock bonus is awarded.
14. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security.
15. Dhani Rewards Program does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
16. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Dhani Rewards offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations.
17. Dhani Stocks does not take responsibility for any tax related to the Dhani Rewards Program.